[GreenYes] Re: which is greener - HDPE or PET?

Eric,

It's a little more complicated than just determining the upstream and
environmental impacts. There are certain requirements for certain beverages
that make one resin type better than another. Peter Anderson can probably
address this issue. David Cornell would definitely be able to shed some
light on the subject. I'll cc him on this email. Don't know if he's on
this listserve, but if he responds I'll forward his email to you and the
listserve.

Pat

Patricia Franklin

Executive Director