[GreenYes] Plastics

A surprisingly large number of communities are collecting more than PET and HDPE bottles (1s and 2s). We are compiling a list of such communities and have already found more tghan 1,000 local programs handling all plastic bottles. We're also compiling data on programs handling non-bottle rigid plastics, such as injection molded containers, as well as residential film bags. If you're interested in this research or if your program is handling all bottles, non-bottle rigids or film, drop me a line. And Happy New Year!

Jerry Powell
Resource Recycling
E-Scrap News
Plastics Recycling Update