[GreenYes] What do make of the ICMM Declaration?

This may have been commented on here before, but if so, I missed
it and can't find it in the archives. Recently the International
Council on Mining and Metals (ICMM) adopted a Declaration on
Metals Recycling which they say, if adopted, would inject true
LCA thinking into recycling policy. I was wondering among those
here on the list familiar with the Declaration what their
reaction to it is?

Thanks,

Keith

Keith E. Ripley

Temas Actuales LLC

e-mail: keith.ripley@no.address

<http://www.temasactuales.com/> http://www.temasactuales.com

<http://www.dr1.com/blogs/?u=environment> El Equipo Verde

Author of the book "Solid Wastes and Recycling Policy in Latin
America & the Caribbean"

<http://www.temasactuales.com/temas_in_print/index_wastebookpromo
.php>
http://www.temasactuales.com/temas_in_print/index_wastebookpromo.
php

Environment & consumer policy news of Latin America & the
Caribbean:
<http://www.temasactuales.com/whats_new/index.php?page=1>
http://www.temasactuales.com/whats_new/index.php?page=1

The environment laws/regulations of all Latin America & the
Caribbean:
<http://www.temasactuales.com/laws_policies/LawDbase.php>
http://www.temasactuales.com/laws_policies/LawDbase.php

Musings about the evolution of policies on the environment,
health and consumer protection in Latin America & the Caribbean:
<http://www.temasactuales.com/temasblog>
http://www.temasactuales.com/temasblog