[GreenYes] Chase Utley Speaks Up

Baseball's Phillie All-Star had this to say:
http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/sgw_marcher.asp?668915

"...It's real, it's a danger and it threatens the well-being of all of
us. I love America but I don't love how wasteful we are. With five
percent of the world's population, we consume twenty-five percent of
the planet's energy. We need to address global warming in a serious and
meaningful way. All of us, not just those of us marching, need to take
steps NOW to conserve. We need to think outside the corporate box on
this - to solar, wind power, hybrids. We need a major shift in our
mindset on what makes up the American dream. It's not two SUV's in
every garage, it's creating a good and sustainable life for all of us
for generations to come..."
---
Jim Gagnepain
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/