[GreenYes] Re: Call for Speakers

I have something put together entitled "How Green is your Demo" that I
would be interested in presenting. I work for a demolition contractor
in Southern California where we also have a state certified C&D
Facility. We recycle an average of 75% of all debris that we remove
from the buildings, and have achieved a 98% diversion rate on one of
the LEED jobs that we have worked on.

On a personal note, I have spoken at several SWANA events as well as at
events for the Southern California Waste Management Forum. I am the
Corporate Director for Recycling and Material Recovery for SWANA
International, and a LEED V.2 A.P.

Please let me know if you are interested in any other details,

Richard A. Ludt
Waste Management Administrator
LEED V.2 A.P.