[GreenYes] Re: recycling

Stephan Pollard in Little Rock is your man. Not only has he researched
this subject for his doctoral work, he manages an apt. complex and has
set up extensive recycling. He's at stephan.pollard@no.address In fact,
if you search the Greenyes archives you'll find some postings by him on
this subject I think.