[GreenYes] photos of recycling

Hi all.

Our office is working on a promotional calendar and we need a photo of
an overflowing recycling bin, either with someone happily participating
or just the bin by itself. We don't have the time to get approval for
stock photos or anything with a cost so any images you have or know of
that are free to use and reprint would be a huge help.

Please reply to the group or directly to dana.coyle@no.address

Thanks in advance,

Dana C. Coyle
NJ Department of Environmental Protection

I am training for the Walt Disney World Half Marathon to fight cancer!
Please support our mission and my efforts by donating now at:
www.active.com/donate/tntsonj/danacoyle

401 E. State Street
P.O. Box 414
Trenton, NJ 08625