[GreenYes] milk cartons

I received the following email recently from a visitor looking for a way to replace or recycle school milk cartons. Does anyone have experience with this?

"Our school district has been working hard to reduce our waste. The bulk of our trash is paper milk cartons. There is not a local recycling program for these as we are in a remote rural area. How are other schools dealing with this waste? Do you have any suggestions? And sources for products (milk dispensers, etcâ)? Thanks for any help you can offer."

Thanks,

Amy Hemmert
Obentec, Inc.
amy@no.address