[GreenYes] grants/subsidies

Dear Friends,
I received an inquiry as to is there any grant money available to help defer
the cost of green products in cases of where these products cost more? If
anyone has any thoughts on this please let me know. Thanks!

Stephen N. Weisser, Sales Manager
GreenLine Paper Company, Inc.
631 S. Pine Street
York, PA 17403
717-845-8697
1-800-641-1117
stevew@no.address
www.greenlinepaper.com <http://www.greenlinepaper.com/>
Close the loop: recycling works when we buy recycled.