[GreenYes] Re: debris into energy Fla's Leadership the NEW Direction hi BTU Recycles?

>This issue was one of many topics discussed at a two-day alternative fuel summit that attracted participants from 10 U.S. states and Brazil, >representing the agriculture, university, automotive and fuel production and retail industries as well as the environmental community

What we need to recognize and eventually realize is that we all are the environmental community.

>the potential use of hurricane debris by being converted into ethanol

I'm not an expert relative to this, but I have my doubts. Still, it is a big problem as well as C&D, and I'd be interested to see the answers that others have with respect to these things.

>The farm-to-fuel program would enable Florida to reduce its dependency on foreign oil

Possibly, if it could be derived from waste products, it could help. In a world with unprecedented numbers, there is no conscionable way that energy use should supplant food sources.

Workin for peace and cooperation,

Mike Morin