Christine McCoy
City of Alexandria
703/519-3486 ext. 132

----- Forwarded by Christine McCoy/Alex on 08/15/2006 12:27 PM -----

michael patton <recyclemichael@no.address>
08/15/2006 12:16 PM

Christine.McCoy@no.address
cc

Subject
Re: Fw: [GreenYes] Recycling TVs

Please paste this answer from RecycleMichael.

I do not know of any e-waste recyclers in that small town. The state law
still allows for landfilling of electronics.

I recommend he let the City know his problem and the section I would call
is the Utilities office at the City of Norman at 405 366-5443.

In Tulsa County he could take it to Natural Evolutions. This is their
link...

http://www.naturalevolution.com/main.htm

Michael

Christine.McCoy@no.address wrote:

FYI....

Christine McCoy
City of Alexandria
703/519-3486 ext. 132

----- Forwarded by Christine McCoy/Alex on 08/15/2006 11:41 AM -----
Nancy Rimassa <nj.rimassa@no.address>
Sent by: GreenYes@no.address
08/15/2006 09:55 AM

GreenYes@no.address
cc

Subject
[GreenYes] Recycling TVs

Does anyone know what to do with a no longer working television set in
Norman, Oklahoma, USA?

nj

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messengerâs low PC-to-Phone call
rates.