[GreenYes] MFD billing

Colleagues,
I am interested to learn if anyone has a special manner in which to
bill multi-family dwellings that are not collected as individual
accounts (e.g., condos with their individual trash and recycling for
each garage). Since they are a hybrid between businesses (management)
and residential (housing), I would like to know if anyone has special
billing that handles this type of account differently from commercial.
It seems that the characterization of the waste is more like
residential than commercial, yet, the volume of material generated, in
my observation, seems to be higher (40-50 gallons/household compared to
single family homes that average around 32 gallons/household for a
similar demographic).
Any thoughts and direct examples you can share with me would be
greatly appreciated.

Debby