[GreenYes] URGENT: Ask Governor to Veto AB2449 - DON'T LET OUR LOCAL RIGHTS BE TAKEN AWAY

Apologies for Cross-Postings

ASK THE GOVERNOR TO VETO AB2449. It is important to let the Governor
know the environmentally community and recyclers do not support
AB2449, particularly its pre-emption of local government authority to
impose any fee, ban, levy, or restrictions on plastic bags.

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: 916-445-2841