[GreenYes] TerraCycle?

Is anybody here from/involved with or have friends/connections at TerraCycle?
http://www.terracycle.net/

(That's the company in Trenton, NJ that produces worm tea/fertilizer and
packages their product in recycled soda bottles.)

Thanks.

--
msimons@no.address INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY www.michaelsimons.com
Turning Old Into New?: Please Take Materials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org