[GreenYes] Re: ? FW: [GPofTN] chattanooga stopping curbside recycling

Hi,

According to the 6/13 edition of the Chattanooga Times Free Press the
City may end curbside due to rising costs in other areas of government
including salaries, fuel, and utilities.

George

George P. Dreckmann
Recycling Coordinator
City of Madison
608-267-2626 Fax 608-267-1120

"The body politic is formed by a voluntary association of individuals;
it is a social compact by which the whole people compacts with each
citizen and each citizen with the whole people all shall be governed for
the COMMON good."
John Adams