[GreenYes] Ink Cartridges

Hello All,

CRI receives many inquiries through our two websites, generally having to do
with container recycling or container deposit laws. I could only answer the
following question with...."I sure hope they're recycled." Here's the
question. . . "Can you tell me what happens to computer ink cartridges after
you drop them off to be recycled." If anyone has firsthand information on
ink cartridge recycling would you be so good as to respond to me and to Ryan
Golembiewski [agteach@no.address]?

Thanks,

Pat Franklin

Patricia Franklin
Executive Director
NEW ADDRESS AND PHONE FOR CRI AS OF 10/1/05:
Container Recycling Institute
1776 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Suite 800
Washington, D.C. 20036-1904
Tel.(202) 263-0999 Fax: (202) 263-0949
www.container-recycling.org and www.bottlebill.org