[GreenYes] ideas for mosquito repellant for a lawn

Can anyone give me some ideas for an environmentally friendly mosquito repellent for a large lawn. We are having a graduation party and the mosquitoes are terrible.
Naomi

http://sundogpress.cs.net/

There's Strength in Dissent

Our collective experience tells us wars are easy to start and hard to stop and that those hurt are often the innocent. Thus, other means of problem solving are necessary.