[GreenYes] Re: Better Framing the Issues of Climate Change

There is a training opposrtunity available (mostly on-line) here in
Minnesota:
http://cgee.hamline.edu/GlobalWarmingColloquium/index.html

Curt

These on-line courses enable designers to use their visual/design skills
to communicate sustainability:
http://www.mcad.edu/showPage.php?status=1&pageID=1304