[GreenYes] Vote for climate control by going to the movies this weekend

Quite possibly the most important movie ever! Go see it this weekend.

An Inconvenient Truth had a limited opening last weekend and starts in
theaters nation wide 6/2/2006. Invite your family and friends to go and see
this urgent and inspiring movie this weekend. If we all go we just might
make it a significant box office hit. The most terrifying film you will ever
see is now playing in select theaters. To find a local theater and/or view
the trailer, click the following link.

http://paramountclassics.com/

--
Bill Callahan