[GreenYes] Tell the Cell Phone Industry "we want their plastic"

Tell the cell phone industry that we can use the plastic from recycled cellphones to make new
recycled products right here in the USA!
What a waste to bury high quality ABS.

Dan Weisenbach
Weisenbach Specialty Printing & Manufacturing Inc
437 Holtzman Ave., Columbus OH 43205 USA
www.RecycledProducts.com
direct 614-251-8444
office 614-251-8585
fax 614-251-8440