[GreenYes] Corrugated markets in Eastern US

I'm looking for information on whether corrugated cardboard is a net revenue earner or loser for municipal recycling programs in the Eastern US. Any info would be appreciated, as I'm trying to convince my town to add it.

Also, what is the current market situation for the bleached paperboard that is used in milk and orange juice containers?

Thanks,

Doug

_______________________________
Doug Koplow
Earth Track, Inc.
2067 Massachusetts Avenue - 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02140
www.earthtrack.net
Tel: 617/661-4700
Fax: 617/354-0463

CONFIDENTIAL
This message, and all attachments thereto, is for the designated recipient
only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private
information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you
is prohibited.