From: David Biddle
To: Robin Ingenthron ; GreenYes group ; GreenYes digest subscribers
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:39 AM
Subject: Re: [GreenYes] Dept of Interior Secretary Lynn Scarlett

For more on the story, see Robin's blog at http://retroworks.com/GoodPointIdeasBlog.htm (amazing what you find at 4:15 AM when the wolves are at the door) Lynn Scarlett's mission. Wonderful stuff including the whole American Retroworks web site at http://retroworks.com/. Also, check out http://www.wr3a.org/. Robin, as always, is a fountain of insight and good points.

Db

David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://blueolives.blogspot.com>

P.O. Box 4037
Philadelphia, PA 19118
215-247-3090
215-432-8225 (mobile)
Dbiddle@no.address

<WWW.GPCRC.COM>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>