[GreenYes] converting yards to tons for construction waste recycling purposes

I work for a group that manages the recycling of construction and
demolition waste. As part of our service, we provide monthly reports
to the client and contractor that includes counts in tons of how much
waste has been recycled (concrete, metal, etc.). For one of our
projects we have run into a problem. Many non-trash items are being
reported by the waste management company in cubic yards rather than
tons. They do not weigh the material because there is no fee
associated with recycling it. My question follows:

Does anybody have a reliable way for estimating tons based on a given
yardage for the following:

concrete
commingled cans and bottles
commingled cardboard, newspaper, paper,
cardboard (alone)
metal

Help on any of the above categories would be appreciated. Thankyou.