[GreenYes] Green Kiosks

I just received this email from a visitor to our site. Does anyone have any information for her?

"We are looking to purchase 'Green Kiosks,' if such a thing exists, that an environmentally friendly coffee vendor could use at our up and coming performing arts center at Santa Monica College. If you have any information you can forward to me regarding this or if you could point us in the right direction to find it, It would very much be appreciated. Our college in located in Santa Monica, California. Our wesite has been included for your attention: www.smc.edu/madison."

Thanks!

Amy Hemmert
Obentec, Inc.
amy@no.address