[GreenYes] Re: the "perfect" recycling program

Muriel,

You could also check out the following:

Models of Local Government Innovations for Reuse, Recycling and Composting: http://www.ciwmb.ca.gov/LGLibrary/Innovations/default.htm

Zero Waste Communities Strategy: http://www.crra.com/grc/articles/zwc.html

Gary

At 10:14 AM 1/25/2006, Eric Lombardi wrote:

Muriel,

You should start with a publication written a few year ago by the Institute
for Local Self-Reliance (www.ilsr.org) which surveyed communities that were
diverting more than 50% from the landfill. The report describes what what
the common features of these all-star communities are.

Eric

Eric Lombardi
Executive Director/CEO
Eco-Cycle Inc