[GreenYes] C & D photos

Happy holidays Greenyes colleagues!

Does anyone have any digital images of piles of C & D debris awaiting recycling or of C & D recycling facilities that they would be willing to share with me for use in a presentation to a city council? JPEGs are preferred if available. I'm on a rather short deadline - need the images by Wednesday, December 14. Please send directly to my email address instead of posting to the Greenyes Listserv. Many thanks in advance!

Wayne Turner
Assistant Solid Waste Administrator
Winston-Salem/Fosyth County Utilities
phone: (336) 727 8418