[GreenYes] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Fw: [ppst] NYC Passes Green Procurement Bills!

Thanks to the work of a lot of people over many years ... and initially to those of us on the Manhattan Citizens' Solid Waste Advisory Board's waste prevention committee, who in the early - mid 1990s crafted and got introduced the omnibus Intro 509 of 1995 ( http://geography.hunter.cuny.edu/~mclarke/intro509.htm) and subsequent bills to set up environmental procurement in NYC, we have made some significant gains in waste prevention and environmental procurement.