From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf
Of David Biddle
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:03 AM
To: GreenYes@no.address
Subject: RecycleBank Article

A number of people have been writing us here in Philly to get information on
RecycleBank. I have an article on this innovative company in the current In
Business and another one in BioCycle this month that should give you some
decent background. The BioCycle piece is available on-line at:
<http://www.jgpress.com/current.html> <http://www.jgpress.com/current.html>
The article is called "Reinventing Municipal Recycling in America." The In
Business piece provides a bit more detail on how Patrick FitzGerald and Ron
Gonen developed their business model. If you aren't a subscriber, go to
<">http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm
<http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm%3e> >
<http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm> <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>

David Biddle, Executive Director

P.O. Box 4037
Philadelphia, PA 19118
215-247-3090
215-432-8225 (mobile)
Dbiddle@no.address

<WWW.GPCRC.COM>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/jgpress/>
<http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/jgpress/>