[greenyes] FYI.... wanna be in international expert?

GreenYessers,

Can you see how sexy this sounds, to be an "internationally recognized
expert" in how to manage waste? This is one of the reasons why the GRRN
Board of Directors will be meeting this weekend for our annual retreat to
discuss how we might create a training for those of us that don't want to
manage waste, rather, we want to eliminate waste and manage resources!
Wouldn't you all like to be internationally recognized experts in Zero
Waste, which is the profession of reducing waste to landfills and
incinerators to zero - or darn near?

Eric

3. ***LAUNCH OF INTERNATIONAL WASTE CERTIFICATION BY ISWA***

The International Solid Waste Association has launched a professional
qualification

called 'ISWA International Waste Manager', with the aim of assisting waste

management professionals in developing their skills and competencies. The

scheme will enable continuous development and provide an indication of

competency in the field. The holders of the certification will be
internationally

recognised as experts maintaining the highest professional standards. For

more information contact Helena Bergman at: hb@no.address or visit:
www.iswa.org

<http://www.iswa.org <http://www.iswa.org/> >

Eric Lombardi

Executive Director

Eco-Cycle Inc

303-444-6634

www.ecocycle.org

"People occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." Sir Winston
Churchill