[greenyes] In Search of Sample contract langauge for fuel escalation clauses

Hello: We could use some help from anyone who has contract language on a fuel escalation clause, in our case it's for curbside recycling but certainly an obvious necessity in this day & age for any hauling, but not sure how to proceed. You can post the langauge you have to the digest or send directly to me: I appreciate it.

If everyone in Orange County recycled two more aluminum cans a week
we would recycle over twelve million more cans a year.__________________________________________________

Blair Pollock
Solid Waste Planner
(919) 968-2788