RE: [greenyes] Climate Disruption - New Confirmation from Ocean Measurements

Not good science!? Do you know who Tim Barnett is, what his qualifications are and the
data the study is based on? I sincerely hope your comment wasn't serious. The Barnett
paper is available only to those with Science subscriptions, but see
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php?p=124 and http://www.realclimate.org/index.php?p=148.
-- Steve Bloom