[greenyes] Fw: Looking for opportunity in Composting

Hi,

I was wondering if anybuddy had information regarding worker/owner composting opportunities.

I would be willing to do labor and invest in such an opportunity. I am willing to relocate for the right situation.

Please feel free to respond on or off list.

Thanks.

Mike Morin
Eugene, OR