[greenyes] Climate Disruption and the View of Far Right Conservatives

WASTE NEWS....
"[C]conservative and libertarian groups applauded the senate for rejecting
the McCain-Lieberman mandatory carbon caps.

"'Our children and grandchildren will thank them for not condemning them to
a future of energy poverty,' said Myron Ebell, of the Competitive Enterprise
Institute."

_________________________
Peter Anderson, President
RECYCLEWORLDS CONSULTING
4513 Vernon Blvd. Suite 15
Madison, WI 53705-4964
Ph: (608) 231-1100
Fax: (608) 233-0011
Cell: (608) 698-1314
eMail: anderson@no.address
web: www.recycleworlds.net

CONFIDENTIAL
This message, and all attachments thereto,
is covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C., Sections 2510-2521.
This message is CONFIDENTIAL. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message,
then any retention, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Please notify me if you received
this message in error at anderson@no.address
and then delete it.