Re: [greenyes] plastic "film" recycling

Your best solution in the short term would be to work with your local grocery store or large retailer. If you contact the right person at one of these stores, they might be happy to receive your plastic bags. Any retailer large enough to have a bailer or sorted compactor could be getting paid to recycle their plastic film. For instance, Walmart is probably the largest collector of plastic film for recycling. Walmart sells millions of pounds per month to plastics brokers for processing into plastic lumber products such as Trex.

Please let us know if that is possible in ND.

Dan Weisenbach

www.RecycledProducts.com