Fw: [greenyes] Carbon Trading Holds Potential to Give Expanded Composting Fairer Shake

I need to make a correction in my earlier posting on the subject of
composting's gain from whenever the U.S. institutes carbon trading here.

As JW properly points out, methane only constitutes about half of
landfill gases, and consequently, the final output numbers I provided need
to be divided by 2 to correct for that error.

Under most, but not all scenarios, however, the impact of carbon trading
when it comes could be very significant for expanding composting, but were
we to capitalize on the opportunity.

Peter

Peter Anderson, President
RECYCLEWORLDS CONSULTING