[greenyes] Changing Jobs

Hello All -

I wanted you to know that I'm leaving RCAP, Inc. to work for the City of
Alexandria, Virginia, as a Solid Waste Program Analyst starting June 6th.
My last day at RCAP will be next Thursday, May 26th.

In the meantime, you can contact me at: recyclegal@no.address

Thanks so much,

Christine McCoy
Director, Environmental Programs
Rural Community Assistance Partnership, Inc.
1522 K Street, NW, Suite #400
Washington, DC 20005
Phone: 202/408-1273 ext. 104
Toll Free: 800/321-7227
Fax: 202/408-8165
Email: cmccoy@no.address
Website: www.rcap.org
For a free Subscription of the Safe Drinking Water Trust (SDWT) eBulletin,
log on to: www.watertrust.org

SDWT is a subsidiary of RCAP, Inc.