RE: Fwd: [BBAN]: [greenyes] Aseptic containers: Alcoaannouncesnew recycling proc...

I agree with Doug that the energy savings are an important factor in this
packaging type.

But another problem with the suggestion from "Jdresser" is that there is
nothing "simple" about getting a product "ban" in place. I don't know which
country this person lives in, but in the Western States of America even
suggesting a product ban will get you labeled as un-American!

Eric

Eric Lombardi

Executive Director

Eco-Cycle Inc

303-444-6634

www.ecocycle.org

"We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too
much, love too seldom and hate too often. We've learned how to make a
living, but not a life" George Carlin