De : Pat Franklin [mailto:pfranklin@no.address]
Envoyé : 7 avril, 2005 15:12
À : Dana Coyle; greenyes@no.address
Objet : RE: [greenyes] State recycling rates

All....

Others may disagree with me, but in my opinion comparing state recycling
rates is an "apples and oranges" comparison at best. I doubt that there are
2 states that measure exactly the same items. Furthermore, some states may
include materials imported from other states and recycled in their state,
thus inflating their recycling rate. I would discourage this sort of
comparison unless you know that the methods of measurement are identical.

Pat Franklin

Patricia Franklin
Executive Director
PLEASE NOTE NEW MAILING ADDRESS FOR CRI