[greenyes] Hi I am a member othe the Green Team with the United Methodist Church

Hello, I joined you listserve a couple days after I finished a Green Team Summit with the United Methodist Church.

Please click on the link below to read and also click on the video:
http://gbgm-umc.org/umw/wdnews.cfm?articleid=3143

To recycle the circle needs to be completed. Are your recyclables made into new or useful products?

Naomi Yaeger-Bischoff www.sundogpress.com "Determined as a terrier"

Freelance writing/photography, news, features, publicity and press releases
(701)-780-8465 Fax
(701)-741-3867 Cell

Editor 21st New Net, Inc www.21stnn.com or www.hukd.com Grand Forks/East Grand Forks and the region