Re: [greenyes] ZW goals without incineration?

Veronica,

The Zero Waste International Alliance adopted a definition of Zero Waste that specifically does NOT include incineration. See: http://www.zwia.org/standards.html

Gary

At 06:44 AM 3/30/2005, Veronica Odriozola wrote:
Hi,

we are currently persuing a ZW law to be approved in Buenos Aires city. And I would need to
know which of the communities, States, etc., that have ZW commitments with waste
diversion goals have been achieving them without incineration. I need to compile information
on other places that have ZW goals but without MSW incineration. Could you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Veronica
(Argentina)

Gary Liss