[greenyes] 5 1/2 floppy disks

Hello all,

I'm the new (interim) Recycling Coordinator for Providence College in Providence, Rhode Island. It's only a part time position and I'm still finding my way around.

I have inherited a box of about 150, five and one half inch (5 1/2") floppy disks, that I'm looking to donate or recycle (hopefully for free) but have yet to be able to do so. Does anyone have any ideas?

I was able to donate about 200 of the 3 1/2 floppies to :
Alternative Community Training [ACT]
2200 Burlington, Columbia MO 65202
1-800-359-4607

These people seem really good but they don't take the 5 1/2" disks (who can blame them, right?).

Joshua-Michael Corrente
Providence College
Recycling Coordinator