RE: [greenyes] Green party zero waste platform
If you want to drag this out so be it. And so have I
for the last two years, apparently you can not see
their downfall coming because you are in denial. I am
tired of fighting people who have no concept about our
energy usage and needs or American Independents or
have a sustainablity mentality, these people are not
Green. They are going to loss another active member.

--- Stephen N Weisser <stevew@no.address>