Re: [greenyes] who said it first?
I think that I can proudly say that CRRA, the California Resource Recovery Assoc coined that phrase.  At a NRC conference a few years ago we had buttons printed that had waste with the the big circle/slash through it that we were passing out.  If people didn't want the "Zero Waste" button, we passed out another button that said "Im for ___% waste" and ask people, "If you're not for Zero Waste, how much waste are you for".  I'm not totally positive, but I think that John Davis might have come up with it.

Judi

Phone: 626-339-9555
Fax: 626-974-9112

2694 E Garvey Avenue So. #322