RE: [greenyes] Global Warming and Response to Critics
	The McIntyre controversy is no controversy at all within the scientific community.  In
addition to www.realclimate.org see
http://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~lambert/cgi-bin/blog/2004/08#mckitrick6 for a pithy discussion
of one of McIntyre's egregious errors (confusing radians with degrees in a critical
calculation).  Also, the WSJ article didn't say that Mann had failed to provide McIntyre
with data (McIntyre already has it) but that other climate scientists had refused to do
so.  Given his past errors, why should they?  That the WSJ is attempting at this stage in
the game to keep McIntyre afloat speaks volumes about their bias.
	On the landfill GHG issue, I look forward to the results.
	-- Steve Bloom