[greenyes] Beverage Container Market Data Analysis now available from CRI
Dear GreenYessers (with apologies for cross-postings),

The Container Recycling Institute is pleased to announce that our unique
beverage container "Market Data Analysis" (MDA) is now available for sale.
This is an affordable way for activists, policmakers, government agencies,
recycling businesses and consultants to gain access to valuable information.

We offer three different MDA packages:

* "Basic MDA² contains total and per capita sales data in volume
and units, and looks at market share by beverage and package.

* "Recycling MDA" contains the above plus user-modifiable recycling
spreadsheets and a section on unclaimed deposits.

* "Deluxe MDA"  contains all of the above plus data on energy savings and
greenhouse gas avoidance from recycling at various levels.

We can generate these spreadsheets for all 50 states, the U.S., seven
summarized regions, or various combinations. For more information, please
see our website : www.container-recycling.org/mda
or contact me at Jenny.Gitlitz@no.address

With best regards,

--Jenny

Jennifer Gitlitz
Research Director, Container Recycling Institute

Home Office:
2 Pomeroy Ave.
Dalton, MA 01226
Tel. (413) 684-4746
Mobile: (413) 822-0115
Fax: (413) 403-0233
Email: jgitlitz@no.address

Please note the new address for CRI¹s main office:
Container Recycling Institute
1601 North Kent St., Suite 803
Arlington, VA 22209-2105
Tel. (703) 276-9800