RE: [greenyes] Artist seeks access to consumer waste
Hi Chris --

greenGoat is a non-profit consultancy helping construction companies find
markets for construction and demolition debris. We are currently working on
a 'found art' show with Fuller Craft Museum in Brockton, Massachusetts on
their upcoming Trashformations East show (opening Jan 30th).

Our involvement is twofold:
- one is to contrast the cultural, economic, and environmental opportunities
in trash for our prospective clientele
- two is to encourage local construction and demolition companies to
commission the artists related to the show (and others) to create art out of
demolition debris 'on site' during centrally-located projects.

I'd welcome your ideas and involvement, as I personally have a long history
with both recycling and the arts. While the artistic market isn't all that
scalable, particularly for commercial demolition, it certainly beckons the
community, the press, and a general sense of whimsy. All those are good,
and I'd be glad to hook you up with whatever markets I have.

Yours very truly,

Amy Bauman
Director of Business Development
greenGoat