From: Alan Muller [mailto:amuller@no.address]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 10:48 AM
To: Reindl, John; 'GreenYes@no.address'
Subject: Re: [greenyes] Environmental cost of emissions

At 10:10 AM 12/13/2004 -0600, Reindl, John wrote:

According to an article in the Danish solid waste magazine Internationalt
Affaldsnytt, issue #4, 2004, Norway has implemented new fees for the
discharge of 14 pollutants from solid waste incinerators to reflect the
relative environmental impact of the individual pollutants.

Interesting. A quick Google search did not turn this up. Is this article
available online in English, or can you provide another source for it?

I would particularly like to know if the fees apply only to air emissions,
or to all emissions.

Regards,

am

Alan Muller, Executive Director