[greenyes] Composting vs Recycling of Paper

Are there any advantages to composting paper rather then recycling it? The recycling options in my area are limited and it is more feasible ($ wise) for us to compost our paper rather than recycle it.

Thanks
--

Mark Yetman

Waste Management Co-ordinator

Central East Health Care Institutions Board

125 Trans Canada Highway

Gander NL A1V 1P7

Phone: (709) 256-5940

Fax: (709) 256-5624