[greenyes] RE: Coke, Refillables and Recycling

Hi Linda ~

You bring up some good points on the production of toxics, the use of
non-renewable resources and sustainability.

Do you have any data on the toxicity of the production of HDPE and PET
containers that you could share with me?

I would also be interested in any data that you have on the toxicity
generated during the production of aluminum, steel and glass containers as
well as data on the consumption of non-renewable resources by all container
types.

Thanks much,

John Reindl, Recycling Manager
Dane County, WI