RE: [greenyes] Pulped Paper

try the BMEX website www.bmex.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Christine McCoy [mailto:cmccoy@no.address]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 10:44 AM
To: Mark Yetman; Greenyes
Subject: RE: [greenyes] Pulped Paper

Mark -

If you can't find a paper manufacturer in your area that will take it, you
might be able to find a composter use it. I would suggest contacting the
American Forest & Paper Association to get a list of possible manufacturers
in your area.
By phone: 1-800-878-8878 By e-mail: info@no.address Ask for their Director
of Fiber Recovery and Utilization.

Christine McCoy